Security Installer Community

Installer required for Ilford and Greenwich

Guest nurserycam

Better thoughts guy's :doub_thum_up:

Far better to make suggestions as how to make something better, rather than pick it appart. Look at some of the things manufacturers take on board about the panels and detectors. Perhaps the original poster will want to come back on and post how they operate the concept.

28798[/snapback]

Thats what we are trying to do: Find a good solution for secure viewing and sharing of video. Dale has indeed good solutions (which cost..) and I am trying to propose something which is under GPL..

you're right secure4.. Should have looked before. Thou good in this is that they did it as I would :lol::lol::lol: ..

njää, seems that they use different software than i would have used, but it seems to be as secure if not better even. Important is that they have that "WATCHDOG" which looks after suspicious activities. I would have used nagios and snort.

the point is........no one should be able to log on and look at kids all day,parents or not.. :realmad: try doing that outside a school and you'd be nicked sharpish...

the principle is wrong in these times..

look at kids all day

29000[/snapback]

Maybe you should read their security statement aswell. The longest you can log on is for 10 - 15 minutes, and then only on the day your kids are in playschool and even then only the room that their in!!!

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

• 1 month later...

B) I,ve had a look at their site the system looks and sounds good, My thought is what about the data protection act and the parent at work or home viewing their child and someone elses child that is in the same room. In thier Q & A section it has

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Can I record the video?

No, mainly because of security reasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well whats to stop that one pervy parent from recording another childs image that is in the same room as thiers?

I mean hell I have capture softwear that is shareware that will record a live feed via the internet.

Adrian

Archived