Security Installer Community

Home Security Analysis

Guest Faromount

Guest Faromount

I was recently attacked by a group of youths armed with large belt buckles and tree stumps. I suffered quite severe injuries and am now doing all i can to see these little s***s put away.

I do however face the wrath of the rest of the family who are reported to be equally violent. To say i fear for the health of my family is an understatement.

I live in a usually quiet and rural town and i think the security of my home reflects this.

I need someone to come to my home and give me a detailed report of my home security and ways to improve it.

I would appreciate any links you may have to possible Home Risk Assesment Companies or Individuals.

Faromount,

Can I suggest you give an indication as to which part of the country you live in, it might help to speed up answers to your question.

Regards

Simmo B)

Guest Faromount

Good call. :wacko:

I live in Surrey but Im only 10 or so miles from the center of London so anyone in Surrey, London, Kent and WSussex would be fine.

I normally cover up to Woking in Surrey, do you want to give me your telephone number via PM amd I'll phone you to discuss yr problem.

I presume as you have been assaulted you have made a statement to the Police, have they made any arrests, or arrests imminent?

Most forces have portable panic alarms which work via the Police VHF radio system, and although in short suppy and normally dished out to victims of violent domestic assaults they may be willing to fit one to your property as an interim measure. Obviously this depends on the stage of the investigation etc and the availability of units.

Anyway mate if you want give me yr number and I'll give you a call maybe we can sort something out, seen as nobody closer has popped up on the forum.

cheers

Simmo B)

Archived