Security Installer Community

Guardall Windsor 500 Concentrator Issue

I was looking for some help or advice relating to a Guardall Windsor 500 alarm system that the previous owner of my property installed (he was apparently an alarm engineer by trade).

We recently had  a power cut and for some reason the system seemed to completely reset.  PIN changed back to the previous owners PIN, I've been able to change that, but everything else has reset.  I am also getting error messages around Concentrator Tampers (on 01 and 02) - it won't let me reset even when presenting the option for reset.

Currently the system is unusable, but still activates when tamper is tripped.

Any advice on how I can clear the issues and get the system back up and running again?

Sorry for the lack of response. The Windsor range is old and was generically only used by one company of which I have no experience of. The only experience with them is when we take them out for newer gear.

Sorry can't be of any more useful help.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 2 weeks later...

Is there possibly a power supply sited remotely somewhere in the property that could be powering the two Concs, If so check that the mains supply to this has reinstated properly and 230v is present at the Power supply.

Also was anything spiked/damanged during the power cut?

Archived