Security Installer Community

Resume Of Vicky Pollard

Guest Oxo

Resumé of Vicky Pollard ADDRESS: Dur – I live with my mum – init!

TELEPHONE: Yeah right, I aint givin' you my number!

EMAIL: yeh_but_no_but_yeh_but@hotmail.com

vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg?w=500&h=326

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, what it was right, I sat next to Kelly Smith and she totally copied off me cos I told everyone about her wanking off Kevin smith outside McDonalds but Mrs Dodson like TOTALLY busted ME for it and said I was cheating and OH MY GOD I so cant believe she did that cos anyway everyone knows she’s a lezzer.

EXPERIENCE

1996 Pregnant

1997 Pregnant again

1998 Pregnant again

1999 Pregnant again

2000 South London young offenders institute

Yeh but, no but, yeh but, no but, what it was right, I never done nothin’ right but Sharon Gordon said I stole that money from Mr Jackson wallet but I never did it right and anyway it was only 20 quid so she’s a slag and she just hates me cos I told everyone about that time when she shat herself on the bus on that school trip to Blackpool

2001 McDonalds

Responsibilities

 Serving Burgers and fries and that

Achievements

 Ate 12 Big Macs a day

I never spat in them burgers - they was well out of order for firing me that is so unfair! This is like, well sexual harassment! God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.

2002 Pregnant again

2003 Burger King

Responsibilities

 Serving Burgers and fries and that

Achievements

 Ate 13 Whoppers a day - Stop giving me evils!

 I never put tampons in the burgers - they was well out of order for firing me

Archived