Security Installer Community

American Dynamics Intellex Lt 16 Channel Premier

broncobill

Hi, All have 2 of these machines and can use it with the basic user passwords but it will not let me change the resolution which is set at a very low capture rate and recording time without entering the admin password,Iknow they can be reset to factory settings but there lays the problem.I understand that it is unwise to publish such information in these forums.So the question is how can i recieve the reset information as these are second user items purchased privately. With hindsight BUYER BEWARE EBAY.. I would not have bought them if the seller would have told me they were locked down as such,here's hoping you guys will have some info for me,Thanks Bill. post-28259-041725000 1277911716_thumb.jp

• 5 months later...

Hi, All have 2 of these machines and can use it with the basic user passwords but it will not let me change the resolution which is set at a very low capture rate and recording time without entering the admin password,Iknow they can be reset to factory settings but there lays the problem.I understand that it is unwise to publish such information in these forums.So the question is how can i recieve the reset information as these are second user items purchased privately. With hindsight BUYER BEWARE EBAY.. I would not have bought them if the seller would have told me they were locked down as such,here's hoping you guys will have some info for me,Thanks Bill. post-28259-041725000 1277911716_thumb.jp

ok guys problem solved with exit to windows pin 98374252

Archived