Security Installer Community

Accounting Software

this won't interest everyone, as i know many use alarm system orientated accounting software. thats no for me as alarms are not the largest section of my business these days.

i currently us Intuits Quickbooks Pro V2005, and have for about 5 years,many say it was the best version ever over all, they emailed me offering the V2010 at a discount.

:hmm: :hmm: i'm thinking, as i had V2005 sent to me on a free upgrade, V2004 was a total disaster, wrecked my VAT reporting.

a few years back i tried V2008, but that did the same not upgrading properly, could have caused potentially serious issues with VAT reportinghad i not been suspicious, it was so bad they had to keep V2006 on sale - matter of public record.

anyway, i would like to now us Windows 7, but know the software won't run in it. i'm veyy competent and comfortable with using Quickbooks, so i'm not really wanting to change to Sage, but i don't want the same issues i have had in he past.

i emailed asking for assurances the problems will not resurface and have an email stating the Intuit's rep is 99% sure it will not happen - so do i trust them again???

i can run in tandem, but i ahve to leave the original on XP O/S, you get 60 dys to return but that's a lot of duplicity

so is anyone else thinking of migrating to V2010 Pro and have any comments?

regs

Arfur Mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived