Security Installer Community

Hello Everyone

TheEnforcer

Hi everyone,

I'll be here quite a bit I think as I am going to design and install a system and will probably stuck down in a few places.

I hope you guys 'n gals here will be able to help me when that happens! No if ... when !

Welcome to the forums....

Pull u a chair and enjoy the mad house :)

What type of system you designing?

D

Thank you.

Its a combined Intruder & Fire (bells only but hope to expand to sms) built on the Galaxy 500 (no inputs on the 500 panel!!!).

Also includes a MasterBlaster!

Next step will be a shotgun mounted to a linear actuator with some rock salt in the cartriges (thats a joke ok ... you cant buy rock salt cartridges durrr!) Its a step down from Tony Martin Security though!

I'd like to learn a bit about customized outputs - for example - fire alarm = emergency lighting if thats possible ?

Thank you.

Its a combined Intruder & Fire (bells only but hope to expand to sms) built on the Galaxy 500 (no inputs on the 500 panel!!!).

Also includes a MasterBlaster!

Next step will be a shotgun mounted to a linear actuator with some rock salt in the cartriges (thats a joke ok ... you cant buy rock salt cartridges durrr!) Its a step down from Tony Martin Security though!

I'd like to learn a bit about customized outputs - for example - fire alarm = emergency lighting if thats possible ?

haha... fair play.

Im sure that there are plenty of guys here to point you in the right direction....... Im a CCTV monkey myself.

D

Archived