Security Installer Community

Galaxy Rf Rio Keyfob Help

woodpecker

Hi folks,

This weekends challenge is to get a RF keyfob 5804H to work with my G3 and RF RIO.

I put the RF RIO into prog mode, connected a keypad, added the fob, recognised ok, enabled max with 5 digit seed eg 12345, I then set buttons B1 and B2 to max, codes are displayed B1=M12345011 and B2=12345012. Buttons 3 and 4 will only set to zone, so did this although there is an option for a 7 digit serial number on the zones, I don't know what goes in here, it says detector serial number but its a fob??

Anyway took the RIO out of prog mode, the panel sees a new RIO 103x.

Went to the panel user menu 42, set 2 spare users with MAX codes 12345011 and 12345012, set the max functions to part set and timed set to test it, max keypad to ** Enabled. Max in panel is already enabled, keypad prox works ok.

When I press the buttons on the fob nothing happens, been through the whole procedure a few times with no joy, the RF fob talks to the RF RIO ok but it doesn't seem to talk to the panel. The RF RIO is registered ok with the panel, when I connected it, it appeared as a new module when exiting eng mode.

Any suggestions?

Archived