Security Installer Community

Galaxy G2

soulstyle

Hi,

I have just bought a G2 to use in my house. I have it set-up tempory in my workshop at work to figure out how it works etc. Have managed to clear all faults apart from one, bell tamper. I dont have anything connected to the panel at present, how do i clear the bell tamper.

Hi,

I have just bought a G2 to use in my house. I have it set-up tempory in my workshop at work to figure out how it works etc. Have managed to clear all faults apart from one, bell tamper. I dont have anything connected to the panel at present, how do i clear the bell tamper.

Try a 1k resistor from Aux Tamp to GND

Thanks all.

Second question, got everything sorted but the internal sounder. Sound from the internal sounder is really low. I have connected it to the bell 0V and trig output 1002. The sounder has a 160ohm resistor in series with positive, is this needed?

it needs to go in aux +v and 1002,you can also adjust the volume in the programing

Guest old-hand
Thanks all.

Second question, got everything sorted but the internal sounder. Sound from the internal sounder is really low. I have connected it to the bell 0V and trig output 1002. The sounder has a 160ohm resistor in series with positive, is this needed?

I`d drop the resistor if I was you.

Archived