Security Installer Community

Inferno Micro

topgunn

I have an inferno micro which was previously disconnected. It needs to be installed back onto the system after a shop refit. On the circuit board there are 8 terminals and 6 dips. pretty certain like most stuff leaving the dips default should work fine, but the terminals are not labelled and the wiring diagram is not present.

I've tried contacting indusec which send me to inferno but yet no reply from them, any help?!?!? knowing the terminals ill be fine with the install. cheers

Guest old-hand
I have an inferno micro which was previously disconnected. It needs to be installed back onto the system after a shop refit. On the circuit board there are 8 terminals and 6 dips. pretty certain like most stuff leaving the dips default should work fine, but the terminals are not labelled and the wiring diagram is not present.

I've tried contacting indusec which send me to inferno but yet no reply from them, any help?!?!? knowing the terminals ill be fine with the install. cheers

Sorry cannot help with a diagram. However if you are going to play with that baby wear ear defenders. The tests by the Swedish Authorities say this can induce deafness!!!

Sorry cannot help with a diagram. However if you are going to play with that baby wear ear defenders. The tests by the Swedish Authorities say this can induce deafness!!!

No worries now. they got in contact, just charging now before i let the baby rip!

Guest old-hand
Was fine until i went outside to try and get a recording off it :P

Did you record it?

If so wrap it and post here, I could do with a new ring tone for the bosses phone when I call him. Teach him to leave it lying about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you record it?

If so wrap it and post here, I could do with a new ring tone for the bosses phone when I call him. Teach him to leave it lying about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yh but it takes 15 hours to charge, i triggered it for ten minutes after half hour charge and it died. its also outside in the garden, when i install it and test it fully charged ill post it, hopefully sunday.

Guest old-hand
Yh but it takes 15 hours to charge, i triggered it for ten minutes after half hour charge and it died. its also outside in the garden, when i install it and test it fully charged ill post it, hopefully sunday.

Top man, errrrr Topgun......................:D

Archived