Security Installer Community

Autronica Fire Panel

Hi again

Has anyone heard of or used the above, I have been asked to go and look at a system that has an Autronia addressable panel (and a Kidde label).

The client needs a call point and sounder moving.

I have never come across one of these and was wondering what involved in them, any manuals codes would be appreciated, I have just looked in the manual site and couldnt find anything. :!:

I havent seen it yet, but it says Autronica on the apparently so guess it must be, not another UTC Company is there anything they dont own.

Dont surpose you have manuals and codes, I only need to move the call point and sounder but dont want to touch it until I at least know I can get in to the menu in case anything goes wrong.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Steve

Yup - Autronica, closed protocol, high end, full of problems. Was an independant brand until c.2005, bought by UTC/Kidde, now being integrated as a Chubb "own brand" high end panel.

There are three or four different Aut panels, so post up what you can, and I'll do my best to advise.

Moving existing devices shouldn't be a problem. You won't find manuals in general circulation for Autronica, mainly as they never really got round to writing them. Even the "experts" had to guess half the time. Happy to pass on what I can though.

Bill.

Hi again

Has anyone heard of or used the above, I have been asked to go and look at a system that has an Autronia addressable panel (and a Kidde label).

The client needs a call point and sounder moving.

I have never come across one of these and was wondering what involved in them, any manuals codes would be appreciated, I have just looked in the manual site and couldnt find anything. :!:

If you let me know what site it is, there is a *very* outside possibility I may be able to lay my hands on the config....

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Steve

Yup - Autronica, closed protocol, high end, full of problems. Was an independant brand until c.2005, bought by UTC/Kidde, now being integrated as a Chubb "own brand" high end panel.

There are three or four different Aut panels, so post up what you can, and I'll do my best to advise.

Moving existing devices shouldn't be a problem. You won't find manuals in general circulation for Autronica, mainly as they never really got round to writing them. Even the "experts" had to guess half the time. Happy to pass on what I can though.

Bill.

If you let me know what site it is, there is a *very* outside possibility I may be able to lay my hands on the config....

Bill.

Wouldn't say they were full of problems,just that they are an unknown enetity!

Archived