Security Installer Community

Scantronic 500r+ Entry/exit Route Change?

burger

I've got a Scantronic 500r+ wireless system - problem is I can't change the Entry/Exit zone, but here's the build-up to why:

- Entry/Exit is the front door with a magnet sensor, but door replaced (zone 1)

- Took sensor off, found it wouldn't fit, so fitted to a scrap bit of wood. Tampers sounded whilst doing this etc but all reset OK i.e. control board and alarm is working fine

- I'm trying to change the Entry/Exit route now to a different zone (zone 2)_so that I can do Full Set (as the sensor is now not on the front door) - I get into programming mode and do a '93' but the zone 1 LED lights up red and the tamper LED lights up red

- Only lights on the control panel are normal, i.e. Green LED for AC Power and Standby

Any clues?

I've got a Scantronic 500r+ wireless system - problem is I can't change the Entry/Exit zone, but here's the build-up to why:

- Entry/Exit is the front door with a magnet sensor, but door replaced (zone 1)

- Took sensor off, found it wouldn't fit, so fitted to a scrap bit of wood. Tampers sounded whilst doing this etc but all reset OK i.e. control board and alarm is working fine

- I'm trying to change the Entry/Exit route now to a different zone (zone 2)_so that I can do Full Set (as the sensor is now not on the front door) - I get into programming mode and do a '93' but the zone 1 LED lights up red and the tamper LED lights up red

- Only lights on the control panel are normal, i.e. Green LED for AC Power and Standby

Any clues?

you need to delete zone 1 and 2 from panel,,,, then reprog the old zone 2 to zone 1 to get it onto entry exit,....................

you need to delete zone 1 and 2 from panel,,,, then reprog the old zone 2 to zone 1 to get it onto entry exit,....................and if you got tamper light on when you trying to exit prog then the lid is still open on ya door contact , if you want to keep the door contact you need to go into prog and add extra entry/exit zones...............

you need to delete zone 1 and 2 from panel,,,, then reprog the old zone 2 to zone 1 to get it onto entry exit,....................

Got it working - thanks pal. Also, just to help others, I wasn't in programming mode so what I was seeing was the log as the panel recognised the 3 and give me last entry in log. Went into programming mode with eng. code and sorted.

Archived