Security Installer Community

Help Please Went For The Texecom Speech Dialer

angellonewolf

help please went for the texecom speech dialer

hi and thank you inadvance for any help given

i went and bought a texecom dialer speech only no text with your help from another thread and a bit of searhing on the net and looking a the prices

now to the bit i need help with what wires to where

my alarm accenta mini g3 panal

from the instruction book has 9 outputs for comunicator

l/fail, +13v, 0v,fire, pa, int,set, abort, conf

texecom dialer

3 banks of in and outputs one is the telephone socket should be fine with this (if i cant should shoot myself now 2 wire to conect plug other end in to tel socket) that ones done

2nd bank tamper 1, tamper 2, op1, op2,mic will use the tamper one and two to conect in to the tamper of the alarm circuit

op1 and op2 not needed ? mic is for the external mic

1st bank trigger in puts 1,2,3,4, 0v,12v now i asume 12v and 0v is the power from the comunicator (13v 0v)to provide power to the unit and trigger 1,2,3,4 is the int number 1,fire number 2(if needed), pa number 3(if needed) set number 4(if needed)

from reading the instructions the alarm panel states the output port by default is 13v activelow and falls to 0v when active will have to program the texecom as -ve for operation on the trigger inputs

sorry the post is so long but tryed to get it right before asking yourselfs for help

and could i just install from the the bell output to trigger 1 so it activates on any alarm condition this is an other subject as i want to install this on an older alarm planel as well if this goes well

ps please be gentle with me i do i think have fair understanding of this (i installed my alarm in my house a few years ago)

:unsure:

Archived