Security Installer Community

Gis A Job!

aswift4345

hello peeps,

new to the site and new to the west midlands. Working in chesterfield at the moment so travelling 110 miles a day to go to work is a pain! i'm looking for employment in the west midlands as a service or installation engineer. I have been a engineer for the past 16 years and 15 years of those were at the same company. if anybody has any ideas? (dont say dont do it, its to late!) :callme:

• 5 weeks later...
hello peeps,

new to the site and new to the west midlands. Working in chesterfield at the moment so travelling 110 miles a day to go to work is a pain! i'm looking for employment in the west midlands as a service or installation engineer. I have been a engineer for the past 16 years and 15 years of those were at the same company. if anybody has any ideas? (dont say dont do it, its to late!) :callme:

I don't supose your name is Andy is it? - If it is i know who you are working for (poor you - i did my trainig there) say hello to Nick for me, Chris

I don't supose your name is Andy is it? - If it is i know who you are working for (poor you - i did my trainig there) say hello to Nick for me, Chris

hiya Chris, yes my names Andy, i have been working with Nick today, nice chap, very thorough.

yes i need to get out and move south!

Archived