Security Installer Community

Intrinsically Safe

Ramite

Got to go to a site with IS gear but dont know much just the very basics.Can any one put up a link or give me a better idea about the rules and regs regarding IS equipment and do 's and dont's of install.

Thanks

Me fail English? That's unpossible

Got to go to a site with IS gear but dont know much just the very basics.Can any one put up a link or give me a better idea about the rules and regs regarding IS equipment and do 's and dont's of install.

Thanks

You eally are in a different ball game.

Check out apollo's guide on their site but it's all about low current/low spark risk in a nutshell/

Thanks

I.S install is a bit of a minefield, ex glands etc. Don't know what the protocol is as you are a new member, but i will pm a moderator to find out if I can pm you my number and if you have any queries you can contact me directly.

I have spent a few years in the diageo sites around Scotland.

Hi steven

once ramite has made his 15th post his PM system will automatically enable and therafter you guys can PM anything & everything.

Ramite

get posting fella and once you hit 15 apply for access to the trade only side of the forum via the link below

It's free and loads more help and advice can be given away from public eyes

cheers

Hi steven

once ramite has made his 15th post his PM system will automatically enable and therafter you guys can PM anything & everything.

Ramite

get posting fella and once you hit 15 apply for access to the trade only side of the forum via the link below

It's free and loads more help and advice can be given away from public eyes

cheers

Well you heard the man get posting!

Only if you are running without a IS barrier, as its not current limited....

That might be that company's specification though.

That's what I was saying, this as far as I know is segelecs recommendations to Diageo.

All of my experience of I.S has been distillery work Diageo, Chivas bros, John Dewar.

Archived