Security Installer Community

Ade Informa Speech Dialler

I ahve recently had trouble with a Informa speech diller. When i programme a number into phone number 1 and test using the test function does not dial number 1 if i put the same number into phone number 2 it will test and goes through fine.

What ever number is programmed into number 1 does not work at all.

Has anyone had this same problem or does anyone have the answer to this wierd fault. ??

Thanks for your time

I ahve recently had trouble with a Informa speech diller. When i programme a number into phone number 1 and test using the test function does not dial number 1 if i put the same number into phone number 2 it will test and goes through fine.

What ever number is programmed into number 1 does not work at all.

Has anyone had this same problem or does anyone have the answer to this wierd fault. ??

Thanks for your time

have you tried testing normally by triggering alarm?

sounds like force dialling phone number 2 by default maybe??

I was having a bit of bother with one of these tonight, when I trigger the input or try a test call it dials the number fine but the message starts too early and by the time the recipient picks up the call the message is halfway through. Surely there is some way round thins? I cant see a delay setting anywhere in the manual.

(And yes I know it is a piece of c##p!!)

I usually use use menvier sd1 speech diallers so dont no much about these speech diallers. It cnt b anythin to do wid when you speak and record the message. Maybe has something to do wid what message is assigned to what output, Is there 2 types of message ? 1 for the site name and 1 for the alarm activation details?

Best thing is probably to just read through the manual on a sunday afternoon haha or default and try again bud !! :angry::angry:

Archived