Security Installer Community

Gent Vigilon With S-quad

glennb1980

cheers for the replies guys, as a said it was just a new one to me a knew that it happened on gent but not all the time on s-quad , anyhows thanks alot

Hi! I had a similar fault on my s-quads. What I did was I had wired the L1 to the "EM2" terminal on the s-quad base instead of the "in" . I had spent over 3 hours looking for the fault and it turns out i mis-wired the damn thing! then that device had a "memory corrupt" fault!

Also, you say you lost your data from card 14 (NVM). How did you reset the cards? If you had the freeblock (under the test menu) set to controller and then selected "card" "reset card n" that will wipe the data from the NVM if it was unprotected. Hope you had the site config on the commtool

Hope this helps btw...

Hi! I had a similar fault on my s-quads. What I did was I had wired the L1 to the "EM2" terminal on the s-quad base instead of the "in" . I had spent over 3 hours looking for the fault and it turns out i mis-wired the damn thing! then that device had a "memory corrupt" fault!

Think we've all done that pal !

Also, you say you lost your data from card 14 (NVM). How did you reset the cards? If you had the freeblock (under the test menu) set to controller and then selected "card" "reset card n" that will wipe the data from the NVM if it was unprotected. Hope you had the site config on the commtool

Hope this helps btw...

a know pal it was just an issue a wanted abit of info on, spoke with the lads a work with in regards to it originally and got it all sorted, just wondered what other people thought of it as Gent dont like to let all there eggs out there basket shall we say :whistle:

Archived