Security Installer Community

Gardtec

jackbuchan

I have a Gardtec 490 X Panel which is in a garage and there is a lot of stock in the garage is it possible to get a wireless risco watchout detector externally above the garage door and when the panel is set if some one walks towards it then the gsm dialler connected to the panel will call my mobile?

Please note: The garage is behind a house were no one goes past in a private garden so it wouldnt get set off accidently and we have the wireless risco keyfobs to set and unset the system so we can unset the system before going near the garage.

Any Suggestions Would be much apprechiated

I have a Gardtec 490 X Panel which is in a garage and there is a lot of stock in the garage is it possible to get a wireless risco watchout detector externally above the garage door and when the panel is set if some one walks towards it then the gsm dialler connected to the panel will call my mobile?

Please note: The garage is behind a house were no one goes past in a private garden so it wouldnt get set off accidently and we have the wireless risco keyfobs to set and unset the system so we can unset the system before going near the garage.

Will this work with the risco wireless receiver that is on the 490 x panel as i see this is a wisdom watchout pir is there a difference?

Also how is this powered does it have a 12v battery inside ? How long will the battery last ?

http://www.gx-security.co.uk/wisdom-watcho...ess-p-1647.html

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

Will this work with the risco wireless receiver that is on the 490 x panel as i see this is a wisdom watchout pir is there a difference?

Also how is this powered does it have a 12v battery inside ? How long will the battery last ?

http://www.gx-security.co.uk/wisdom-watcho...ess-p-1647.html

Anyone got any ideas ?

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Hi Jack,

I have a 490x panel installed at the house(covering the back garden area) using the Risco wireless watchout and had no problems yet. You get various lenses for different types of areas that you want to cover with the device.

It will dial your mobile with zone no et if activated.

The PIR uses the same batteries as the wireless shoks etc.

I would suggest changing the batteries once a year.

cheers

!

Hi Jack,

I have a 490x panel installed at the house(covering the back garden area) using the Risco wireless watchout and had no problems yet. You get various lenses for different types of areas that you want to cover with the device.

It will dial your mobile with zone no et if activated.

The PIR uses the same batteries as the wireless shoks etc.

I would suggest changing the batteries once a year.

cheers

Great Thanks for That it will help a lot !

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Archived