Security Installer Community

Hello

Sttigg

Hello Guys.

I used to be a trade distributor member on here and just re-joined today.

I will have some offers for regular wireless installers soon. I also will be setting up a UK installer network in 2009 that I hope forum users will be interested in.

Any questions get in touch.

Thanks.

Hello Guys.

I used to be a trade distributor member on here and just re-joined today.

I will have some offers for regular wireless installers soon. I also will be setting up a UK installer network in 2009 that I hope forum users will be interested in.

Any questions get in touch.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome,

Looking forward to the offers and very interested in joining your UK installer network.

Nick

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

hello & welcome

could you please advise me what your previous account username was so I can delete it as only 1 account is allowed

if you wish to advertise or become a trade member see the links below.

just a heads up incase you intend to use our forums for free advertising or promotion of a commercial concern as we don't allow it.

(see here - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/rules.asp in particular 6 & 7)

C.

hello & welcome

could you please advise me what your previous account username was so I can delete it as only 1 account is allowed

if you wish to advertise or become a trade member see the links below.

just a heads up incase you intend to use our forums for free advertising or promotion of a commercial concern as we don't allow it.

(see here - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/rules.asp in particular 6 & 7)

C.

Thanks Chorlton.

I found an old post and I was down as "Guest_Martin Rowan_*". Hope that helps. The post was about wireless alarms. It was Linda at Affinity Graphics that spoke to me about your forum and being a trade member.

Martin.

Archived