Security Installer Community

Panasonic Multiplexer Spared

leeroy

are any of you able to obtain parts from panasonic?

i need 2 new keypads for my WJ-FS616 multiplexer, i would just buy another multiplexer, only thing is i have 2 panasonic domes and the only way of controlling the cams is through the panny box.

cant move my domes down or right, its deffo the keypads as these buttons also dont work on the on screen menus (a cup of tea got spilt over the front of the unit)

hope someone cam help as i miss not been able to "play" with my domes :angry:

or if anyone reading this has a panasonic up the coax controller that they would be interested in selling me, or can offer any other advice on how to control my panasonic domes

cant you clean the old front pcb up ?

if its scrap otherwise, fairy liquid - must be fairt others contain a lot of salt - warm water and a soft paintbrush, then dry it out with a fan heater for a few hours has sometimes worked a treat .

cant you clean the old front pcb up ?

if its scrap otherwise, fairy liquid - must be fairt others contain a lot of salt - warm water and a soft paintbrush, then dry it out with a fan heater for a few hours has sometimes worked a treat .

i will try when it gets back from the repair company, they cant source any keypads or repair it, its just a pain that i can only use panasonic up the coax controlers or multiplexers to control the domes

i will try when it gets back from the repair company, they cant source any keypads or repair it, its just a pain that i can only use panasonic up the coax controlers or multiplexers to control the domes

dont bbv make a protocol converter ?

or you could jst look out on ebay for pana kit. an old HD500 dvr might do, not sure if you need another peice of kit for telemetry, might depend how many domes, been 7 or 8 years since i saw any pana kit.

Archived