Security Installer Community

Three Usb Broadband Issues

i have told them that the computer had been in for repair but they are still adiment that i have used it and i cannot cancel contract as i still have 12 months remaining

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

i have told them that the computer had been in for repair but they are still adiment that i have used it and i cannot cancel contract as i still have 12 months remaining

imo, as you have such stronge evidence to back you case, contact the CAB and OFTEL, advise 3 you are not paying subject to th outcome of the OFTEL ruling and if it were me i'd pay the regular ammount to show good will, should you go to court over it which i'd doubt you will have evidence and the high ground.

have a word with soneone legal over this is best.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay

i assume you could take the dongle and us it in another machine and be billed accordingly .............................. so who had the dongle when the machine was in would be the BB co`s defence

i assume you could take the dongle and us it in another machine and be billed accordingly .............................. so who had the dongle when the machine was in would be the BB co`s defence

:hmm: on a day in court in that situation they would have to prove the dongle/sim was used, i'd bet the dongle has a serial number, same as a mobil phone has thats sent when loggin onto a cell, or at least the sim which definately has one.

real or if cloned it would show the masts it was using at the time which might help the cause, if no where near home or work area's.

not clear cut either way especially if the sim has been cloned, but short term i'd advise to ask for the sim to be 'killed' now, and a replacement sim sent just in case it has actually been cloned, will cost say

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived