Security Installer Community

Intro

Calvados

Hello,

I found this site, whilst looking for inf. on CCTV systems.

I initially want to buy a DIY system, probably 4 camera and record facility, as some dear soul has taken to breaking into my shed for my garden gear.

To date two visits in 18 months.

Then I started to think , this could be a slight diversification to my business which is installation of domestic swimming pools.

With our data base, we could probably get a few clients interested in a pool surveillance system.

So here I go, wearing two caps and hoping to get my self educated on CCTV's

I understand they are now so advanced, you can even get the pictures transmitted to a mobile phone or remote computer.

That would soon alert absent parents to unauthorised pool parties.

Regards

Calvados

Hello & welcome.

If you have not already spotted it the forum has a search facility in the top right hand corner.

You will find thousands of posts regarding CCTV which will probably take a month solid to read through but provide a great resource to you.

If there is anything you would like to know that you can't find please do not hesitate to ask.

C.

Then I started to think , this could be a slight diversification to my business which is installation of domestic swimming pools.

With our data base, we could probably get a few clients interested in a pool surveillance system.

And why not ?

My personal advice would be to go to the Axis web site and read up on IP cameras. There are other good IP camera manufacturers, but they can get a bit pricey. You could also read my Guide to IP Signalling Part 2 from the link at the top of the forum page. If you understand it and feel that this is something you would like to to seriously persue, then PM me and I'll send you some more info.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Archived