Security Installer Community

Htc Touch Aka T-mobile Compact

arfur mo

hi Guys,

i just received my free upgrade handset, went for the HTC Touch. early impressions are very good, sleek compared to other windows smart phones i've had.

so far only gripe is if you want to scroll there seems no scroll button so you need to use the puck and slider bars, might be an alternative but the shrink wrap has only just hit the floor.

as many other phones, it has the GPS antenna installed, came with CoPilot 7 demo (7 days) preloaded, i'm interested in others opinions on that package it looks good and has a motorcycle setting that could prove useful.

i've used TT6 for last 2 years which is now a little ancient, so it is a good time for a refresh me thinks, TT6 i've found has a nasty habit of telling you to turn where your not allowed to even on junctions i know have been restricted for several years, also insisting on you going back to the original calculated route if you miss a turn or decide to detour, CP7 claims it recalculates a new route from your current location 'on the fly' so we will see!

not used the traffic option much on TT6, but now fuel is a bigger cost i'm asking is it of any real use? early days, when i tried the trial version of TT6 traffic, it would happily shunt you off the M25 where it had sensors and a minor slow down, onto an A road - with no sensors and often a much bigger jam than you was avoiding :realmad: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived