Security Installer Community

Dualcom 485

Hi All,

Im feeling a bit upset today and thought I would share it with you all. After 3 visits to 3 sites I have told XXXXX that their unit does not work with the Dimension panel. At first they fobbed me off with signal strength blah blah blah, persistant that I am I got them to rig one up in their office, problem is they have never tested it with the Dimension panel!! They got back to me a couple of hrs later and held their hands up and are now sending replacement reds.

Manufacturers - Please test your equip as we are fed up with being guinea pigs. :ranting:

Hi All,

Im feeling a bit upset today and thought I would share it with you all. After 3 visits to 3 sites I have told XXXXX that their unit does not work with the Dimension panel. At first they fobbed me off with signal strength blah blah blah, persistant that I am I got them to rig one up in their office, problem is they have never tested it with the Dimension panel!! They got back to me a couple of hrs later and held their hands up and are now sending replacement reds.

Manufacturers - Please test your equip as we are fed up with being guinea pigs. :ranting:

ok, calmed down now. My apologies for naming names I just thought that I would inform fellow installers to this fact.

I suppose as installers we will always be guinea pigs and thats why we get frequent updates and mods for the equipment we install no matter how much testing they put their products through before release. :rolleyes:

ok, calmed down now. My apologies for naming names I just thought that I would inform fellow installers to this fact.

I suppose as installers we will always be guinea pigs and thats why we get frequent updates and mods for the equipment we install no matter how much testing they put their products through before release. :rolleyes:

You got vista then

:whistle:

Archived