Security Installer Community

Securicor Genesis Valient

kjd2002

Ive got a securicor genesis valient and when i try to exit engineer mode by clearing alarms it comes up 063 psu active B and when i press enter it comes up with failed ABC. Does anyone know what this means and how to remedy the problem. Thanks.

Securicor genisis had the ability of spliting 1 zone into 3 zones. The ABC was identified by a different resisitor across each zone. sounds like open zone on B of the circuit 63. Could be power supply tamper.?

Have you reset service aswell as alarms??

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

When i try the clear alarms it clears then comes up with reset alarms okay then reset service not possible then gives me that message. I know circuit 63 is a preprogrammed one for the PSU tat cant be channged, just cant find out whats wrong with it. All the fuses are okay. I'm wondering if its trying to tell me the PSU's faulty.

wot is the power healthy and mains led doing??

Quote of the day: A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying damn we fcuked up!!!

management treat us like mushrooms!! keep us in the dark and feed us bullsiht!!!

Archived