Security Installer Community

Install Quotes

Hello,

I've just visited the NSI website and pulled a list of all the Intruder installers in Swansea.

I've just moved into a 3 bed end of terrace property and we're completely gutting it - so at the moment, no carpets, painted walls, fitted kitchen/bathroom etc.

I know it's impossible to give an exact figure fo the cost of installation but without wanting to get ripped off by a rouge installer can you give a ball park figure for what would be a bells only install?

Also, I noticed that on the SSAIB website that there is only one installer in Swansea - what's the deal with that vs the 51 on the NSI site?

Should I be bothered about the Bronze/Silver/Gold rating for all the NSI installers?

I gave a few a ring - some sounded really unprofessional to the point of where I didn't give my address and others sounded really good - I was put off by one guy I rang up (at Baywatch) who said "ya mate, i've got a m8 who'll do it"............ :|

Is there any recommendations for companys in the Swansea (covered) area? Anyone on this board fancy popping round for a quote?

Thanks!

Alex

Archived