Security Installer Community

Cabling Texecom Impaq+ Vibration Decters.

Hi everyone...

OK, from my last post you may have noticed that currently installed in the property are Aritech GS600. There has been some conversation that a specific analyser is required to use my Premier 24 with them so, I have brought, ort are about to buy 3 x Impaq+ with magnetic contacts (Patio, Utility and front door) and 6 Impaq E's, 2 for the front bay, 1 for the downstairs W/c, 1 for the Bathroom, 1 for the upstairs W/c and finally one for the back bedroom window. (there is a flat roof at the back.

Why vibration detectors you may ask? Well, an young lad often stays on his own in the property and he obviously needs to roam around, the PIR on the landing has been set to part arm so omits. Ideal as it gives peace of mind that he'll be safe and also, with two other children ideal for bedtime etc especially as the youngest very often bed hops!

Anyway, my question to you is could someone give me a wiring diagram to install them to the P24 control panel.

1 x Impaq+ with magnetic contact will need to be connected to a Keypad Zone (LCDL) RK Zone 1, the 2 x Impaq E's for the front bay will need to go on the RK Zone 2. Can someone let me know how to cable them both to the panel? Reason I ask is the RK only has a TTAA - would I be right in saying I need to take some power from the network?

Also, can I have a wiring diagram for the two Impaq+ with magnetic contacts, utility and patio - prob makes sense to "bunny hop" these to one zone maybe?

It would also be great if you could show how to cable two Impaq E's to one zone also.... The others I will do as single zones with a cable for each.

Also, another question, the shocks need to connect to 0v and 12v to the panel, surely I don

Hi everyone...

OK, from my last post you may have noticed that currently installed in the property are Aritech GS600. There has been some conversation that a specific analyser is required to use my Premier 24 with them so, I have brought, ort are about to buy 3 x Impaq+ with magnetic contacts (Patio, Utility and front door) and 6 Impaq E's, 2 for the front bay, 1 for the downstairs W/c, 1 for the Bathroom, 1 for the upstairs W/c and finally one for the back bedroom window. (there is a flat roof at the back.

Why vibration detectors you may ask? Well, an young lad often stays on his own in the property and he obviously needs to roam around, the PIR on the landing has been set to part arm so omits. Ideal as it gives peace of mind that he'll be safe and also, with two other children ideal for bedtime etc especially as the youngest very often bed hops!

Anyway, my question to you is could someone give me a wiring diagram to install them to the P24 control panel.

1 x Impaq+ with magnetic contact will need to be connected to a Keypad Zone (LCDL) RK Zone 1, the 2 x Impaq E's for the front bay will need to go on the RK Zone 2. Can someone let me know how to cable them both to the panel? Reason I ask is the RK only has a TTAA - would I be right in saying I need to take some power from the network?

Also, can I have a wiring diagram for the two Impaq+ with magnetic contacts, utility and patio - prob makes sense to "bunny hop" these to one zone maybe?

It would also be great if you could show how to cable two Impaq E's to one zone also.... The others I will do as single zones with a cable for each.

Also, another question, the shocks need to connect to 0v and 12v to the panel, surely I don

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived