Security Installer Community

Customer Management Software

code1

Hi my name is Phil I have been in the security alarm busness for about 15 years 11 months ago I went self employed and opened a company (me only ha ha) called Code 1 security. I have picked up aprox 400 customers. I am now finding it hard to manage them with booking in jobs and invoicing. I have looked at software like winsims and Alarm master but I don't have the funds for these and even if I did I feel they are far to expensive. Can anyone help me by telling me if there is any other software I could use that is easy to use and won't break the bank? :)

Guest anguscanplay
I have looked at software like winsims and Alarm master but I don't have the funds for these and even if I did I feel they are far to expensive. Can anyone help me by telling me if there is any other software I could use that is easy to use and won't break the bank? :)

did you get that many customers that soon (one a day by my calculations) by giving your services away ?

cheap software is just that - cheap

Hi my name is Phil I have been in the security alarm busness for about 15 years 11 months ago I went self employed and opened a company (me only ha ha) called Code 1 security. I have picked up aprox 400 customers. I am now finding it hard to manage them with booking in jobs and invoicing. I have looked at software like winsims and Alarm master but I don't have the funds for these and even if I did I feel they are far to expensive. Can anyone help me by telling me if there is any other software I could use that is easy to use and won't break the bank? :)

If you do get any response please let me know. Have had no joy for 18 months :(

Do you Know a good local locksmith in your area if so please let me know as i might have some work for them. Thanks.

Guest anguscanplay

mail this guy and ask what he`s offering - tell him you got the info off me

geoff.hirst@64bitz.co.uk

Phil PM'd me and as I can't find the link to my free software on the forum any more, here it is for those that are interested....

http://www.ipalarms.net/downloads/alarmpro/setup.exe

Fully working system, not crippled in any way - just no free support.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Phil PM'd me and as I can't find the link to my free software on the forum any more, here it is for those that are interested....

http://www.ipalarms.net/downloads/alarmpro/setup.exe

Fully working system, not crippled in any way - just no free support.

Hi: Downloaded your software, thanks I find it an excellent product.

Regards: Andy@Amman Security. ;):P

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know - I appreciate it ;)

No problem, Thank you for your generosity in making the programme available to us.

Best Regards: Andy@Amman Security. :P

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived