Security Installer Community

Menvier M12 Fire Detector

zaz

Hi: Could you maybe expand on your Engineer codes comment, as I have not seen any evidence of this on the Forum. If your comment was actually aimed at me then it would be a good idea to have your facts straight before commenting, the information that I was offering to Willy had nothing to do with divulging BG / Dyno engineering codes. Other than that the information offered is really of no concern to you or anyone else.

Regards: Andy@Amman Security.

QUOTE(Scottish Engineer @ Mar 31 2008, 08:59 PM)

Andy,

What is the DSC panel like for programming etc?

Is it easy to set up on say Redcare GSM but have the facility to dial in and change setting?

Have a lot of panels installed by British Gas but keep clear of them due to locked engineer codes etc.

Willie

Hi Willie: Can you PM me your Email I have some info on DSC systems that you might find very handy.

Regards:Andy@Amman Security.

Oh well, that's ok then. I guess I was wrong and maybe jumped the gun a bit.

The older I get, the faster I was.

QUOTE(Scottish Engineer @ Mar 31 2008, 08:59 PM)

Andy,

What is the DSC panel like for programming etc?

Is it easy to set up on say Redcare GSM but have the facility to dial in and change setting?

Have a lot of panels installed by British Gas but keep clear of them due to locked engineer codes etc.

Willie

Hi Willie: Can you PM me your Email I have some info on DSC systems that you might find very handy.

Regards:Andy@Amman Security.

Oh well, that's ok then. I guess I was wrong and maybe jumped the gun a bit.

Yes mate I think maybe you did, Integrity is everything in this game & I dont like mine being called into question. As for information on BG / Dyno etc DSC systems, if you look hard enough it is unfortunately available on the internet.

Regards: Andy@Amman Security. :huh::ninja:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

The programming information is available in the manuals site which is not a problem as only trade can access it. I'm interested in this wonderfull bit of information you have that I may not; all I could think of was th BG/Dyno codes.

Please could you pm it to me aswell, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

The older I get, the faster I was.

The programming information is available in the manuals site which is not a problem as only trade can access it. I'm interested in this wonderfull bit of information you have that I may not; all I could think of was th BG/Dyno codes.

Please could you pm it to me aswell, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Sorry but that has to be a resounding NO. If you had asked me for the information when you first saw my message to Willie, Then as you appear to be a bonafide trade member I would have been only to glad to send you all the information that I have on DSC systems. Unfortunately you didn't do so, instead although you do not know me you decided to accuse me of a lack of integrity on an open forum.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived