Security Installer Community

Help With Quote And Maintenance Contract

Hi guys,I have some private jobs to do but I don't know how to do a professional quote and a maintenance contract,can someone attach some guide how to do it,price that normaly a engineer charge an hour,call outs everything who might be good to know,regards. ;)

Hi guys,I

Hi guys,I have some private jobs to do but I don't know how to do a professional quote and a maintenance contract,can someone attach some guide how to do it,price that normaly a engineer charge an hour,call outs everything who might be good to know,regards. ;)

sure I'll pop round & pull cables for your too :rolleyes:

PJ = cash in hand, no income tax, no vat , the risk is with full paper work the job is fully traceable by tax man ect.....

w/o documents nothing to prove you've done the job when it comes to getting paid (or not)

read your employment contract carfully being in competition with your employer might see you looking for another job

get some liability insurance too

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

LOL

Archived