Security Installer Community

Intruder Call Cover

vssuk

Hi we are currently based in soouth wales but have the chance to take on a big maintenace contract in covetry area. This will include full 24hr response for intruder alram, CCTV ansd access control what we are looking for are established companys willing to help with the callouts in south wales, gloucester and coventry. This will be a long term plan.

I have been infromed that there is a web site you can register with which will give you the facilty can anyone advise.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we are currently based in soouth wales but have the chance to take on a big maintenace contract in covetry area. This will include full 24hr response for intruder alram, CCTV ansd access control what we are looking for are established companys willing to help with the callouts in south wales, gloucester and coventry. This will be a long term plan.

I have been infromed that there is a web site you can register with which will give you the facilty can anyone advise.

Hi

I currently run a company in Bicester, oxon which is only a hours drive from coventry, at present we are helping a large national company with there calls were they have a shortage of engineers, if we can be of assitance to you please feel free to contact me

Yours truly

Paul Smith

paul@cherwellfireandsecurity.co.uk

Hi We are a small Intruder Alarm Company based in Ammanford South Wales, We provide a 24 hour callout cover service to other companies, covering most makes of Intruder system. If we can be of any help please Email me at: amsec@tesco.net with your Landline number and I will contact you ASAP. We currently cover: South, Mid & West wales.

Regs:Andy.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

• 1 month later...

We are subcontractors based in Wark's, around 25 minutes from Coventry - with a good wind anyway - Happy to carry out service work, fault finding, call outs etc. pretty well anywhere. could you email a phone No. to. es_consultants@tiscali.co.uk

cheers

Col

Archived