Security Installer Community

Company Vans / Cars

ViperMK2

All of the 1300cdti's at our branch have been in and out of the garage,they really arn't up to the job.

All new cars now are the 1700cdti version. Would guess this is due to them being grossly underpowered for the job their asked to do and the time they spend in the garage getting fixed.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

• 3 weeks later...

Im service engineer and drive a White Renault Megane (very original I know but hey)I go through a hell of a lot of miles as I coner most of north and east Yorkshire and as far as tax goen my tax code has gone down to 77L as the tax office made and error and I know have to pay for some of last year and next year, the question should be is it worth having a company vehicle anymore?

Volvo V70 D5, thirsty beast but lots of fun.

Sat outside the house for past 4 weeks as I've been catching the train to london and there's no parking on site.

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

Im service engineer and drive a White Renault Megane (very original I know but hey)I go through a hell of a lot of miles as I coner most of north and east Yorkshire and as far as tax goen my tax code has gone down to 77L as the tax office made and error and I know have to pay for some of last year and next year, the question should be is it worth having a company vehicle anymore?

In a wod...

No.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived