Security Installer Community

Rs232 Connections For C-tec Afp To Pc ?

Lead Pin Out

post-3143-1199906748_thumb.jpg

It's been posted on here before,

cheers

Dean

I Hope you liked that "technical drawing" i knocked that up on ms paint! lol

I Dont know if many of you have attended any c-tec courses but its worth attending, its free and its another certificate to add to the collection! not the most in depth courses in the world but there a chance to discuss what there kit can and cant do and a chance to meet some of the guys behind the scenes, and there nice guys, and they feed you! plus they wil give you the latest software etc so it is worth going too, to arrange if you just give them a call they will give ou the available dates etc.

• 1 month later...
I Hope you liked that "technical drawing" i knocked that up on ms paint! lol

I Dont know if many of you have attended any c-tec courses but its worth attending, its free and its another certificate to add to the collection! not the most in depth courses in the world but there a chance to discuss what there kit can and cant do and a chance to meet some of the guys behind the scenes, and there nice guys, and they feed you! plus they wil give you the latest software etc so it is worth going too, to arrange if you just give them a call they will give ou the available dates etc.

Dear Sir,

I want to attend the C-tec Courses through internet. Can it be possible? Please advice what to do.

Thanking you,

Ratan

Archived