Security Installer Community

I Suppose I 'ought To Introduce Myself.

Number2

Hello everyone, i reckon after being a member for 6 months and not being banned for something silly you deserve to hear a piece about myself for those who care to listen.

My names Pete, ive been in the fire industry for 8 years now with general electrics and pump and control work being a small portion of my work. I have in the past worked for one of the largest alarm companies in the UK, then moved to the smallest and im now somewhere in between. Many people say they hate their jobs but i love it, new faces, new sites and bigger and better challenges all the time. Oh and eh im young compared to a few in here. We can play the guess my age game if you like? Ah stuff it, im 24.

Well you know the basics aboot me, any questions? No, great! Lovin it. See ya.

No.2.

"I told you i was testing the alarm today"

"Yeah but my staff and the shopping centre didnt know"

"oooops"

"PLEASE EVACUATE THE SHOPPING CENTRE, THIS IS A FIRE ALARM ACTIVATION" repeats in the background.

My finest hour!

Hello everyone, i reckon after being a member for 6 months and not being banned for something silly you deserve to hear a piece about myself for those who care to listen.

My names Pete, ive been in the fire industry for 8 years now with general electrics and pump and control work being a small portion of my work. I have in the past worked for one of the largest alarm companies in the UK, then moved to the smallest and im now somewhere in between. Many people say they hate their jobs but i love it, new faces, new sites and bigger and better challenges all the time. Oh and eh im young compared to a few in here. We can play the guess my age game if you like? Ah stuff it, im 24.

Well you know the basics aboot me, any questions? No, great! Lovin it. See ya.

No.2.

welcome Pete, who you work for exactly. i can take a guess as i am pretty locall

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Hey Chris, thanks for asking buts she's as camera shy as i am. Actually it helps if she is my girlfriend doesnt it.

I doubt you'll guess who i work for now camerabloke, i work out of town as such. I use to work for a small company in Peterborough, i wont say who coz im not sure if i left on good terms or not. I work for a company in the West Midlands now. Loving the 2 hour paid drive every day!

"I told you i was testing the alarm today"

"Yeah but my staff and the shopping centre didnt know"

"oooops"

"PLEASE EVACUATE THE SHOPPING CENTRE, THIS IS A FIRE ALARM ACTIVATION" repeats in the background.

My finest hour!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Chris, thanks for asking buts she's as camera shy as i am. Actually it helps if she is my girlfriend doesnt it.

I doubt you'll guess who i work for now camerabloke, i work out of town as such. I use to work for a small company in Peterborough, i wont say who coz im not sure if i left on good terms or not. I work for a company in the West Midlands now. Loving the 2 hour paid drive every day!

yer i think i can guess who you work for are theye based in wednesbury by any chance, sorry for late reply

Archived