Security Installer Community

X-vision Scheduler?

Howi

Hi people new here :)

hope to help as well as ask dumb questions but first a dumb question (probably!)

I have an X-Vision DVR system (2007) and 4 x day/night cams at my house, the problem is the software seems a bit ropey!

I have had numerous problems installing and setting up remote view etc but have sorted these myself, the one thinkthat is causing me grief is the scheduling, even though it appears to be setup to record motion 24 hrs it seems reluctant to record > 14pm!

have even unistalled and re-installed, any ideas?

TIA

Howi

:cheersbeer.gif

Hi Howi

Peter from Xvision here. Can you PM some more details about this, including a phone number and one of us will give you a call on the 2nd when we reopen if thats ok.

Best regards (and Happy Christmas)

Peter

PS. Also please check you are using the latest software (it can be downloaded from http://factory.y3k.com, scroll down to PC DVR section)

Hi Peter thanks for the reply,

I have resolved this by uninstalling and this time clearing out manually all the folders associated before re-installing. seems ok, ie i have event data after 4pm from last night now.

I have the correct sw for both the server and client.

There are a few other problems with the system such as;

If you check the client event sound pop up then you can't ever deselect this feature?

DVSS%20sound.JPG

I have problems with the client playback, the play & stop buttoms seem to have no effect whatsoever?

DVSS%20playback.JPG

these are not causing me that much grief but i thought you would appreciate the feedback on the system.

cheers

Steve.

Hi Peter thanks for the reply,

I have resolved this by uninstalling and this time clearing out manually all the folders associated before re-installing. seems ok, ie i have event data after 4pm from last night now.

I have the correct sw for both the server and client.

There are a few other problems with the system such as;

If you check the client event sound pop up then you can't ever deselect this feature?

DVSS%20sound.JPG

I have problems with the client playback, the play & stop buttoms seem to have no effect whatsoever?

DVSS%20playback.JPG

these are not causing me that much grief but i thought you would appreciate the feedback on the system.

cheers

Steve.

Hi Steve

Glad you got the schedule problem soughted.

I must confess I am not an expert on the PC DVR software, I work on the cameras and standalone DVRs mainly, I will however get the right person to contact you on the 2nd.

Best regards

Peter

Archived