Security Installer Community

Domonial Programming Mode

Dabsbhatti

Domonial not talking to keypad.

I can't seem to get a this into programming mode. I follow the procedure (tamper button for 5 secs) and then p button on LCD Keypad. The keypad says 'connected to panel' and the panel beeps twice as it should, but then nothing..I don't get the menus on the keypad (just the keypad serial number etc).

Once I got a 'end user programming' or similar message, but nothing after that. Am I doing something wrong?

Domonial not talking to keypad.

I can't seem to get a this into programming mode. I follow the procedure (tamper button for 5 secs) and then p button on LCD Keypad. The keypad says 'connected to panel' and the panel beeps twice as it should, but then nothing..I don't get the menus on the keypad (just the keypad serial number etc).

Once I got a 'end user programming' or similar message, but nothing after that. Am I doing something wrong?

L@@K

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Ok. I get the message.

But I still got a Domonial Kit to sell. So how do I check if this is faulty. Maybe you can help as you say you've installed 500+. If Iget it into programming mode (press tamper 3 secs then P on Keypad) and it talks to the control panel, at least I can sell it as a working system. Is this the correct procedure to get into programming mode?

Thanks

Archived