Security Installer Community

C-allview Telemetry

viper

Im pleading for help on which telemetry converter i will require for an Ganz c-allview C-ADN1X18PT-B camera.

Im using a sensomatic controller . Camera has dip switches for sensomatic protocol but it doesnt work.

any help would be greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

Im pleading for help on which telemetry converter i will require for an Ganz c-allview C-ADN1X18PT-B camera.

Im using a sensomatic controller . Camera has dip switches for sensomatic protocol but it doesnt work.

any help would be greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

Hi, speak to Drew at Ganz head office. He's dead helpful and very good at problem solving and always gets back to people. Their technical tel no is 020 8732 3350/3353. If you only have the Allview to control Ganz have a decent price keyboard that supports both rs485 and up the coax

Have you fitted any Allviews before ? I have done a couple and are really impressed compared to a metal mickey. I would be interested for your views.

Hi, speak to Drew at Ganz head office. He's dead helpful and very good at problem solving and always gets back to people. Their technical tel no is 020 8732 3350/3353. If you only have the Allview to control Ganz have a decent price keyboard that supports both rs485 and up the coax

Have you fitted any Allviews before ? I have done a couple and are really impressed compared to a metal mickey. I would be interested for your views.

Yeah it looks great. only have to get it working now.

Archived