Security Installer Community

One For Arfur Mo .....

Guest anguscanplay

that the one with the normally open panic button - yep doing one of them too any day now, will post you some more pics ( unless you want em sending under plain packaging and no names will appear on your credit card ROFL ) when its in the back of my car

another 'flaw' with the M&W was the tamper if broken meant the internal siren could not be switched off, and this was in the days of lace wiring and tube and batten frames, o how we laughed on service dept :rolleyes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
another 'flaw' with the M&W was the tamper if broken meant the internal siren could not be switched off, and this was in the days of lace wiring and tube and batten frames, o how we laughed on service dept :rolleyes:

regs

alan

which was the one that sounded the external bell when the panel lid was open (bit of wire threaded through the switch holes and twisted LOL) thats the next one thats coming out - will deffo post the piccys

which was the one that sounded the external bell when the panel lid was open (bit of wire threaded through the switch holes and twisted LOL) thats the next one thats coming out - will deffo post the piccys

you can but the panels key to the 'test' position, but then the internal speaker keeps bleeping - very bleeding loudly.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
you can but the panels key to the 'test' position, but then the internal speaker keeps bleeping - very bleeding loudly.

regs

alan

your a bit newer than the one I`m thinking about - this thing had a normaly open pa that didnt latch the panel and a tamper switch for the hinged cover that triggered the bell even in the 3 o`clock - silver and black metal box, fitted it late 1970`s but it`s coming out before Chrismas ( freebie upgrade for an old customer ) I`ll have the picture made into a card for you LOL

your a bit newer than the one I`m thinking about - this thing had a normaly open pa that didnt latch the panel and a tamper switch for the hinged cover that triggered the bell even in the 3 o`clock - silver and black metal box, fitted it late 1970`s but it`s coming out before Chrismas ( freebie upgrade for an old customer ) I`ll have the picture made into a card for you LOL

silver and black case? don't think i have seen one unless it was a special custom jobby :) (ring mirrors, heated rear bell cover, comfort pads etc.)

the ones i knew were all white painted metal case, stepped 2 part lid, key-swith to pcb on a fly lead MW.5051/3 i think, had buttons you pressed through holes in the lids. Reset was red isolators were black.

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
silver and black case? don't think i have seen one unless it was a special custom jobby :) (ring mirrors, heated rear bell cover, comfort pads etc.)

the ones i knew were all white painted metal case, stepped 2 part lid, key-swith to pcb on a fly lead MW.5051/3 i think, had buttons you pressed through holes in the lids. Reset was red isolators were black.

regs

alan

led`s visible through a smoked glass window? - but ours were beige

Archived