Security Installer Community

Home Automation Integration?

BestGear

Folks

Are any of you into Home Automation?

I am interested to hear which panels you have used to provide occupancy detection.

I have used several premer's with additional output modules to provide the signalling back to Homeseer (in most cases).

Any info received with interest!

DJ

Folks

I am interested to hear which panels you have used to provide occupancy detection.

I have used several premer's with additional output modules to provide the signalling back to Homeseer (in most cases).

DJ

I understand a number of footballers are having this gear in their new cribs. I've used it on commercial sites & it seems flexible & powerful once you get around the differences in antipodean terminology.

http://www.innerrange.com/home.cfm

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

Folks

DJ

the ruling half - she just looks and i do the washing up without a word spoken :(

regs

alan (aka cinderfella to his neighbours)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived