Security Installer Community

John Moore

john@total

Rummer has it that john moore has been taken over by //.Large National Installer.//?

Can anyone confirm this?

:huh:

would the 'large national installer' be the same one that took sentry recently? or is the the big blue triangle buying again?

not heard anything on the grapevine but must admit to being not in the loop nowadays re local takeovers

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

1-4-20

1 - 4 -20! (like that, they'll be reprogramming the BWF!! :whistle: ) , considering they just took over the other hull based company i would,nt have thought they would be allowed to?

IF they have then smaller comp[anies are going to have a field day picking up the pieces.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest Dave the alarm man
1 - 4 -20! (like that, they'll be reprogramming the BWF!! :whistle: )

their was me thinking adolf hilter's birthday or something............

1 - 4 -20! (like that, they'll be reprogramming the BWF!! :whistle: ) , considering they just took over the other hull based company i would,nt have thought they would be allowed to?

IF they have then smaller comp[anies are going to have a field day picking up the pieces.

paul

Why wouldn't they be allowed to??

Taking over a small regional is hardly going to invoke an investigation from the monopolies commission.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Heard nothing either. Reps usually aware of these things but they too have not mentioned anything

Heard it from 5 different people in the same day, all from lads in the game. 1 even from 1-4-20

good t5ime to sell i would say after the last few months they've had+ JM aint getting any younger ? :hmm:

Guest anguscanplay
Heard it from 5 different people in the same day, all from lads in the game. 1 even from 1-4-20

good t5ime to sell i would say after the last few months they've had+ JM aint getting any younger ? :hmm:

you could hear it from ten in Chesterfield today - dont mean its true just cause I told em

Archived