Security Installer Community

Connecting Alarm To Door Lock

Iain

Existing wiring is done partly with alarm cable, and partly with bell wire, sharing wiring with the old internal phone system. Very cowboyish, and hard to track (reckpon maybe installed by John Wayne :D)

It's likely been a 2nd hand system that my predecessor has stuck in.

As far as I know, it's never had any signalling configured, and certainly hasn;t now.

Client has discussed a speech dialler to ring one of the keyholders in case of an alarm

sorry but some of us dont see the need for the " LOL " at the end of that statement , but surely " as a sideline for a number of years ....." means you are a legitimat business ( insurance etc ) ?

I added the LOL as no, I'm not registered as a business - preferring to have done it for people I know or am reccomended to.

As far as any registration has gone, is to register with SRI loyalty, and Texecom registered installer

The LOL signified I realised it wouldn't qualify me for trade access, hence joking

Guest anguscanplay
I added the LOL as no, I'm not registered as a business - preferring to have done it for people I know or am reccomended to.

As far as any registration has gone, is to register with SRI loyalty, and Texecom registered installer

The LOL signified I realised it wouldn't qualify me for trade access, hence joking

should i spell it out then - your registered for tax and NI though ? my guts are telling me one thing and that deffinatly isnt a " LOL " matter

Guest Dave the alarm man
if your under 30 zones

60 zones is breeze 4 x 30 point multiend stations where a breeze with a ts2500

(reckpon maybe installed by John Wayne :D)

As far as I know, it's never had any signalling configured, and certainly hasn;t now.

mr wayne must have ripped out the proper alarm some Yea Har's back ;)

the cowbow clubs :whistle: fill a form in then your on their marketing database

Archived