Security Installer Community

Extern_siren And Dsc_alarm_central

SOFIENE

Hi to All

Can you please help me to connect the Extern_Auto-Alimentate-SIREN (on the right) to my House_DSC-Alarm (on the Left) ?

Thanks

post-14173-1188378925_thumb.jpg

My French is not so good these days, so it's difficult to know from the documentation exactly what TC1 and BL1 are. I'm guessing BL1 is bell trigger. Can you translate the descriptions for us ?

My guess is as follows:

SIREN + to +BELL

SIREN - to AUX -

BL1 to -BELL

Program Zone 6 as 24 hour and wire in the two tamper terminals from the siren.

Anyone disagree - or can back me up ?

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

My French is not so good these days, so it's difficult to know from the documentation exactly what TC1 and BL1 are. I'm guessing BL1 is bell trigger. Can you translate the descriptions for us ?

My guess is as follows:

SIREN + to +BELL

SIREN - to AUX -

BL1 to -BELL

Program Zone 6 as 24 hour and wire in the two tamper terminals from the siren.

Anyone disagree - or can back me up ?

i'd expect that would just work fine, if just bit unconventional to the norm.

nothing wrong in that for this job (unless your looking after the crown jewels while HRM is onher summer hols :) ),

like most panels is there not a separate terminal block section marked for "SAB" or "external siren" on this panel (i don't use these to know)? if so thats where these connections should normally come from.

if you use the internal bell output, then you will have external bells/siren should a tamper contact 'drop' or a false set happens, can be a tas startling lol!

regs

alan

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

is there not a separate terminal block section marked for "SAB" or "external siren" on this panel (i don't use these to know)?

DSC are originally from Canada and cater mainly for the North American market. No such thing as an SAB there :no:

Even though British Gas and a few others used them in the UK, I don't think it was anywhere near enough volume to warrant adding that facility. Hence - you have to "roll your own".

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Thank you Virtual Monitoring ..

Here is the translate of the SIREN Devises :

TC1 : entry for the blocking of the flash, connected to the Central TC, brought back to positive or the negative one

BL1 : entry of order, brought back to positive or the negative one

Thanks again.

Archived