Security Installer Community

Equaliser 3 - Please Help

RachelGood

Hi, I have a burglar alarm and it was installed before we bought the house. I need some work done on it but have no manual - needs to be an installation manual. The only details on the alarm are Equaliser 3, no other names or seriel numbers at all. Any ideas on where I might get one??? Thankyou!

unfortunatly as per the site rules we are unable to supply engineer manuals or defaulting information, you would require the services of an engineer, im sure an engineer local to you will make themselves known :) welcome to the forum

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

your engineer should be able to source a manual, if not give 3 local alarm companies a ring and see what they say

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Hi Rachel

Me thinks that Mr FCE didn`t quite explain himself properly. The rules of the site are that no engineering manuals and default codes are posted within the public sector for the reasons of security. But if you were a trade member in the trade section someone with the information you require might be forthcoming.

However I would have thought that if your engineer should be able to source the relevant manuals himself.

As Mr FCE rightly says though if you have to call in a company to sort it out get 3 quotes first and if you are not sure what the quotes entail please feel free to post them here and one of the intruder members would help you out.

Pete

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Guest anguscanplay
I'm confused already, my engineer said I had to source a manual myself or he would have to install an entirely new alarm, but can't find one anywhere. Hmmm...

(shakes head muttering ) - get quotes from someone who can give you a better reason to need to upgrade the system

Archived