Security Installer Community

Gardtec300

dv6

Gardtec 300 alarm system. Have code from previous inhabitant. Enter code, inner and exterior alarms go off. Im quite unsettled that the exterior LOUD alarm goes off when im simply setting to leave the property, but figure this is how it works so proceed. Exit property alarms still sounding. Alarms DONT stop. Re-enter house, re-enter my code to turn off the alarms. "PROGRAM" light stays illuminated ive noticed. Any ideas ? We just want to alarm it when we leave. My wife lived in this house with this alarm system before me and said she has had a bit of difficulty with it so had never used it. Burglary next door though so we want to start using it.

cheers

Gardtec 300 alarm system. Have code from previous inhabitant. Enter code, inner and exterior alarms go off. Im quite unsettled that the exterior LOUD alarm goes off when im simply setting to leave the property, but figure this is how it works so proceed. Exit property alarms still sounding. Alarms DONT stop. Re-enter house, re-enter my code to turn off the alarms. "PROGRAM" light stays illuminated ive noticed. Any ideas ? We just want to alarm it when we leave. My wife lived in this house with this alarm system before me and said she has had a bit of difficulty with it so had never used it. Burglary next door though so we want to start using it.

cheers

It sounds like your in programing mode (USER) press zero 5 times sould get you out. That's just off the top of my head I'll dig out a manual and come backto you, let me know if that works.

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Archived