Security Installer Community

Engineer Required In North East

Hello everyone, I have an SSAIB installation company in Cleveland and have a vacancy for an installation/service engineer. We install and maintain Alarm, CCTV, Door Access and a small amount of Fire Systems. I require an additional engineer asap. I offer good rates of pay, company mobile, healthcare, van etc. If anyone out their feels that they fit the bill please contact me.

that will be John Whitfield, ex teeside alarms then...didn't they go bust? :P

No, not me. I have been trading for approx 10 years and my company is in a very healthy state, I know John very well and he never actually went bust although he tried fairly hard. Do you know anyone looking for a job in this neck of the woods ?

• 1 month later...

:!: always looking is it still available

Hello everyone, I have an SSAIB installation company in Cleveland and have a vacancy for an installation/service engineer. We install and maintain Alarm, CCTV, Door Access and a small amount of Fire Systems. I require an additional engineer asap. I offer good rates of pay, company mobile, healthcare, van etc. If anyone out their feels that they fit the bill please contact me.

Archived