Security Installer Community

Installation\service Engineer - Access Control/cctv/intruder

This is an ideal opportunity for an installation/service engineer who wishes to progress their career into management. Olympass are a young independant company who has experienced continual growth since thier formation. We are now recruiting for an Installation/Service engineer who would like to grow and develop with the company to Supervisor/Managerial level.

The successful candidate will be proficient in Installation and maintenance of Intruder CCTV and Access Control systems, the candidate must be PC literate with networking experience.

An SSAIB Installer based in East Grinstead, West Sussex we are currently experiencing a rapid period of growth, working within the commercial and residential industry we have established a wide portfolio of clients. We pride ourselves on offering a reliable and professional service, regardless of the size or value of contracts we are working on.

The successful candidate will be proficient in Installation of Intruder CCTV and Access Control systems. They will have the ability to work alone as well as in a team with a positive and flexible working attitude and have a traceable 10 years educational/work experience for security vetting purpose.

The candidate must:-

This is an ideal opportunity for an installation/service engineer who wishes to progress their career into management. Olympass are a young independant company who has experienced continual growth since thier formation. We are now recruiting for an Installation/Service engineer who would like to grow and develop with the company to Supervisor/Managerial level.The successful candidate will be proficient in Installation and maintenance of Intruder CCTV and Access Control systems, the candidate must be PC literate with networking experience. An SSAIB Installer based in East Grinstead, West Sussex we are currently experiencing a rapid period of growth, working within the commercial and residential industry we have established a wide portfolio of clients. We pride ourselves on offering a reliable and professional service, regardless of the size or value of contracts we are working on. The successful candidate will be proficient in Installation of Intruder CCTV and Access Control systems. They will have the ability to work alone as well as in a team with a positive and flexible working attitude and have a traceable 10 years educational/work experience for security vetting purpose. The candidate must:-

Trade Intruder

Guest Dave the alarm man
I wouldn't go asking that question at an interview :)

should ask if you can use firm fixings, trunking & cable for your private jobs too :rolleyes:

should ask if you can use firm fixings, trunking & cable for your private jobs too :rolleyes:

With regards to the question on sick pay this would be part of the negotiation of the employment contract should you apply and reach the interview stage.

"Able to work overtime when required"?

A little vague there me thinks. Nothing wrong with overtime of course but it's worded in such a way that you cannot commit to anything in your own time for fear of being told/asked to do overtime that same evening. I worked for a firm about 8 years ago who had a similar 'overtime' policy. Many a time, it would get to the last hour before home time and I'd be told I had to work overtime that very evening. And personal plans arranged in ones own time seem like a soft excuse to some employers when you try to argue you have something to do that evening. Makes you feel awkward too as your truthful evening plans come across like lies to avoid overtime.

Not sure how the law works on overtime. I thought a full 24 hours of notice has to be given for any forced overtime.

ACE.gif

In response to overtime, My wording in our advert maybe be open to mis-interpretation but I can advise that Olympass does not and will not enforce overtime, overtime is available for those who wish to undertake it. In our company are employees are valued very highly as an asset to the company and as such we treat or employees exceedingly well, their welfare is of the most upmost importance to us and respect any person who does not wish to work overtime and spend quality time with their family.

Archived