Security Installer Community

Aritech Cs100 Keeps Beeping Same Time Each Day

Hello,

I have an Aritech CS100 main control panel that was here when I purchased the house. We kept a local alarm company until about a year ago when they raised the price quite high on us. They wanted us to purchase a new alarm system at a pretty steep price. We just used the beep to ensure our son had not left the house.

A few days ago, the alarm started beeping non-stop at the same time every day, around 10:45am. I have to shut it off with the '*' on the control panel. If I am not home it drives the dogs crazy because it does not stop.

I looked for some type of manual on the web to see how to stop this, but have been unable to find it. We are not sure, but it may be dialing out at that time as my wife was on the phone recently and heard clicks when the alarm went off.

My control panels are very basic with just a keypad and some LEDs. I have never done anything with the alarm and am not familiar with how to work it.

If anyone can help me with getting the alarm back to "normal" I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Vince

Hello,

I have an Aritech CS100 main control panel that was here when I purchased the house. We kept a local alarm company until about a year ago when they raised the price quite high on us. They wanted us to purchase a new alarm system at a pretty steep price. We just used the beep to ensure our son had not left the house.

A few days ago, the alarm started beeping non-stop at the same time every day, around 10:45am. I have to shut it off with the '*' on the control panel. If I am not home it drives the dogs crazy because it does not stop.

I looked for some type of manual on the web to see how to stop this, but have been unable to find it. We are not sure, but it may be dialing out at that time as my wife was on the phone recently and heard clicks when the alarm went off.

My control panels are very basic with just a keypad and some LEDs. I have never done anything with the alarm and am not familiar with how to work it.

If anyone can help me with getting the alarm back to "normal" I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Vince

Archived