Security Installer Community

Fai Sg-ii Dialer

Hi everyone,

I inherited a Fai SG-II security system which is fully operational. My only question is the wireless dialer(seperate from security unit) which I assume came pre-programmed with the appropriate phone number for the monitoring company. Does anyone know how to change this if I choose to change monitoring.

regards,

Glenn

Glenn,

Nobody on here will have a clue as I don't think the panel ever made it to the UK. I see posts about this panel all the time on the Aussie security forum www.austech.info

If it is not possible to change the telephone number programmed into the panel, but you still want to change monitoring companies, you can easily do this if you have an internet connection available. Our IP adapters will send signals to anywhere you choose and we have an agent in Australia who's contact details you can find on our web site at ipalarms dot net

Steve.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Glenn,

Nobody on here will have a clue as I don't think the panel ever made it to the UK. I see posts about this panel all the time on the Aussie security forum www.austech.info

If it is not possible to change the telephone number programmed into the panel, but you still want to change monitoring companies, you can easily do this if you have an internet connection available. Our IP adapters will send signals to anywhere you choose and we have an agent in Australia who's contact details you can find on our web site at ipalarms dot net

Steve.

Thanks Steve,

will keep looking,

Glenn

Archived