Security Installer Community

Ssaib Question

This might sound like a stupid question but ,if your only ssaib approved can you install bt redcare,only reason im asking is that i have only worked for nacoss approve firms.

TIA

Yes. SSAIB have in the past arranged joint training sessions with BT on Redcare products, the ones I've been on were good.

You'd probably be able to install it via an ARC without SSAIB / NSI approval, just that you wouldn't be able to get Police response.

Regards

Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Guest Dave the alarm man
You'd probably be able to install it via an ARC without SSAIB / NSI approval, just that you wouldn't be able to get Police response.

:hmm: from the website

Installer directory

Whether for home or business, redcare can only be installed by an installation company approved by a UKAS-accredited organisation. For a list of installers in your area, either click on the map below or enter your postcode or phone number in the appropriate box.

using std no. lists a Communications company & software managment company :unsure:

Archived