Security Installer Community

Control Panel Circuit Boards

Hi Folks. Needing some general advice please. I have an Optima G3 compact Control panel and unfortunately appear to have damaged the ciruit board which I would like to replace. Without the expence of buying the complete unit (Casing), does anyone supply the circuit board only on the internet?

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

Hi Folks. Needing some general advice please. I have an Optima G3 compact Control panel and unfortunately appear to have damaged the ciruit board which I would like to replace. Without the expence of buying the complete unit (Casing), does anyone supply the circuit board only on the internet?

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

The MPCB is not sold seperate as far as I am aware on an Optima, reason being the panel is cheap as chips anyway. Take Truss and France's advice and place a bid on ebay. If you don't use ebay you probably could get one from an online re-seller or your local branch of Edmundson Electrical.

Dave

The MPCB is not sold seperate as far as I am aware on an Optima, reason being the panel is cheap as chips anyway. Take Truss and France's advice and place a bid on ebay. If you don't use ebay you probably could get one from an online re-seller or your local branch of Edmundson Electrical.

Dave

Thanks Dave for your response. I have checked Internet and can get hold of one new for around

Archived